Strength, Beauty, Performance. These words have described the quality and craftsmanship of sailing vessels and products made in Maine for hundreds of years. Paradigm windows, designed and fabricated in Portland Maine, carry on that proud tradition. Manufactured to exacting standards and with the attention to detail you have come to expect, Paradigm windows offer comfort and protection from the elements, all day, all year—because, our windows are built to a higher standard... yours.
Performance: Paradigm has changed the standards for vinyl windows. Nothing was overlooked in the design. Our full line of vinyl windows are built for a lifetime of performance, featuring fusion-welded sash and frame, and industry leading weather stripping for maximum durability. Our high performance .20 L.E.E.D. rated window is an example of our commitment to superior window performance. Plus, all Paradigm windows offer our Climate Control Glazing™ System with high performance thermal coating, warm edge spacer technology, and excellent condensation resistance.
Strength: Structural integrity is a fundamental component of any window's overall performance rating. Paradigm windows achieve excellent ratings in both structural and thermal performance categories. When your home and family needs protection from the worst forces nature brings to bear, our Impact Rated windows will take the beating. Approved for use in structures throughout the State of Florida, our Impact Rated windows, Enhanced Performance EP, and full line of high performance products provide strength and protection no matter where you live
Beauty: Beautifying your home with Paradigm’s full range of options and experiencing clear, expansive views without ever worrying about heat or cold is truly irreplaceable. With 24 standard colors, our windows are a beautiful option to consider. Come see what we mean by, Window Solutions for Life.
CertainTeed’s Vinyl Siding Collection is America’s most popular siding, It offers an exceptional selection of affordable styles with outstanding performance. With 11 product lines and a variety of woodgrain and smooth finishes, CerttainTeed gives you the freedom to express yourself with the exact siding to suit your style and budget.
Understand the role of CertainTeed Polymer Siding and Vinyl Siding, are meeting Green Building Standards CertainTeed Cedar Impressions Siding, and Vinyl Siding are low maintenance exterior cladding materials. They require no painting or caulking and only occasional washing with soap and water, thus contributing to the sustainability of any project.
It takes more than just shingles to protect your home. It takes an integrated system of components and layers designed to withstand the forces of nature outside while controlling temperature and humidity inside. The Owens Corning™ Total Protection Roofing System™ gives you the assurance that all of your Owens Corning™ roofing components are working together to help increase the performance of your roof – and to enhance the comfort and enjoyment of those who live beneath it.
•1 - VentSure® Soffit or InFlow™ Intake Ventilation Products: When used with the proper exhaust ventilation, Owens Corning™ VentSure® intake ventilation products help replace the warm, humid air in your attic with cool, dry air to help protect the interior components of your roof system from heat and moisture damage. They also help keep the attic temperature closer to the outside temperature to help eliminate problems such as ice damming, which can cause premature shingle deterioration.
•2 - WeatherLock® Self-Sealing Ice & Water Barrier Products: Owens Corning™ WeatherLock® Self-Sealing Ice & Water Barrier products are designed to protect the roof where water has a tendency to collect or flow, including valleys, vents, chimneys and skylights. Ice and water barrier products also help prevent damage from ice damming, when melting and refreezing water can migrate beneath the shingles and lead to premature roof deterioration.
•3 - Owens Corning™ Starter Shingle Products: Owens Corning™ Starter Shingle products are the first step in the proper installation of the shingles. They help provide a clean look with a straight edge at the eave and along the rake edge of the roof. The continuous sealant bead on the product provides a seal between the starter and the first row of shingles. Owens Corning™ Starter Shingle products help prevent shingle blow-offs and water infiltration in a vulnerable area of the roof.
•4 - Owens Corning™ Underlayment Products: Underlayment provides an additional layer of protection between your roof’s wood decking and the shingles, mainly to guard against wind-driven rain that can get beneath the shingles. Owens Corning™ roofing products include both Fiberglas™ Reinforced Felt Underlayment and durable synthetic DECK DEFENSE® High Performance Roofing Underlayment.
•5 - Owens Corning™ Shingles: Shingles not only serve as the first layer of defense against the forces of nature, they also help define the character of your home. With innovations such as our patented SureNail® Technology and the multiple granule colors and shadowing used in our TruDefinition® Duration® Shingles, Owens Corning™ shingles are designed to bring strength and beauty to your roof.
•6 - VentSure® Exhaust Ventilation Products: Owens Corning™ exhaust ventilation components such as VentSure® ridge or off-ridge vents help draw air out of the attic, protecting the roofing system from heat and moisture damage. Optimally designed to work together with our VentSure® intake ventilation products, they help create a balanced flow where warm, humid air is continuously replaced by cool, dry air.
•7 - Owens Corning™ Hip & Ridge Shingles: Owens Corning™ Hip & Ridge Shingles add an attractive, finished look to your roof. They also provide additional protection. Owens Corning Roofing offers a variety of styles designed to match and complement our shingles.
Since pioneering the fiberglass door industry in 1983, Therma-Tru has redefined the industry with high style, high-performance products. That tradition of innovation and superior engineering in design continues today. Learn how we continue to set the standard in door innovation and technology and about the many advantages that come with Therma-Tru entry and patio door systems. When you purchase an entry or patio door from Therma-Tru, you can rest assured knowing that you've purchased a high quality, beautiful product that was built to last.
Tru-Defense® Door System, Your Best Defense Against Nature's Worst: The new standard for dependable performance in door systems. Tru-Defense Door System maximizes the seal between the door and the frame to keep out the damaging effects of wind and rain, and increases energy efficiency. The secret to our Tru-Defense Door System performance is a series of components designed and engineered to work together to perform better in all kinds of weather conditions. Homeowners want safety, security and peace of mind. That's why every Therma-Tru fiberglass entryway with a Tru-Defense Door System is backed by a full system warranty rider.
Impact Rated Doors and Glass: Therma-Tru’s impact rated products are a better way to protect your home against severe storm damage, including heavy winds, rain and flying debris. And, like other Therma-Tru products, they offer beauty and style for strong curb appeal. Therma-Tru now offers impact rated glass with our Lip-Lite Frame, which is a beautifully designed, scrolled frame that is unobtrusive and unlike other industrial-type frames you’ll find on the market today. The Lip-Lite Frame allows for extra room between the frame and the lockset, which means your hardware options are almost endless. Our screw cover channel hides unsightly screws. Be assured your entryway will have eye-catching curb appeal, yet stand up to all types of harsh weather. Opaque Impact Rated Doors offer plenty of style choices while providing protection. Ideal for coastal areas with the highest exposure to tropical storms and hurricanes, opaque impact doors are also recommended for other areas of the country that experience occasional severe weather conditions. Our opaque impact doors are designed with a steel plate inside to withstand hurricane force winds and are Florida code and High Velocity, Hurricane Zone approved (Miami-Dade and Broward counties). They have the highest structural ratings available in the marketplace today, providing homeowners with peace of mind that their doors will remain intact during severe weather.
Water Infiltration Tested: Therma-Tru Doors Help Keep Moisture Out. Even the lightest sprinkling of rain can find its way through or around an entry door. That’s why our door systems are thoroughly tested for water infiltration. The door, frame, sill, weather stripping, hardware, and more are tested for water leakage during a simulated rainstorm. Learn more about the door system components we manufacture to provide lasting performance, security and energy efficiency.
Therma-Tru Doors Meet Industry’s Toughest Wind Codes: Severe wind is a serious concern no matter where you live. That’s why Therma-Tru’s Advanced Technology Center works to improve the wind protection performance of our doors. We have testing units that duplicate hurricane winds and other conditions. As an example of the center’s work, the Classic-Craft® line has a design pressure rating as high as DP-100. The DP rating is a measure of the level of wind force a door system can withstand without failing.
Therma-Tru Doors Can Take the Heat: As part of Therma-Tru’s rigorous product testing, our doors are tested against extreme weather conditions. Severe temperatures can eventually lead to compromised performance, including air infiltration, cracking, swelling or warping. Our Advanced Technology Center uses high-powered heat lamps to measure the effects of extreme weather on our doors to ensure they can withstand the heat.
Triple Guard Energy Sill Sealer™: Triple Guard’s triple protection adheres to the face of the foundation, to the top of the foundation wall and to the face of the sill plate/skirt board, totally sealing off the cold joint between the foundation and frame construction. Triple Guard offers three adhesive membrane areas for sealing off the cold joint between the foundation and construction framing.
• Helps lower energy costs by stopping heating and air conditioning loss at the foundation to sill plate interface.
• Helps eliminate costly call backs for builders due to leaks.
• By sealing off the cold joint between the top of the foundation and the sill plate, Protecto Triple Guard Energy Sill Sealer™ helps keep floors warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
• A full 3/8″ closed cell foam provides 11/2 times more protection from energy loss over standard 1/4″ sill sealers used by builders today.
• Exceeds all local, state and national building codes.
• Self adhering for easy and precise placement.
• Mildew and water resistant – will help prevent sill plate rot.
• Adheres and conforms to irregularities found in the top of foundation walls.
• Extremely resilient, will not rot or deteriorate with age.
• Works on residential and commercial construction, slab on grade, crawl spaces or with basements.
• Convenient 31/2″ and 51/2″ widths (custom sizes available in quantities).
• Adheres to concrete, block, wood, metal, vinyl, brick and foam surfaces.
• Stops dangerous carbon monoxide from entering the home from garage sill areas.
• No extra tools needed, application can be done with just a utility knife.
• Virtually eliminates air, moisture and insect/rodent infiltration beneath the sill plate.
• Protecto Triple Guard Energy Sill Sealer™ will save the homeowner thousands of dollars in energy costs over the life of the home.
• Protecto Triple Guard Energy Sill Sealer™ comes with Protecto Wrap Company’s lifetime Guarantee.
BUILT TO A HIGHER STANDARD: The International Code Council (ICC) Evaluation Service (ES) provides technical evaluations of building products for manufacturers that want to validate and qualify their products as having superior design properties. For years, Huber Engineered Woods has maintained an ICC-ES report for its engineered wood subfloor, AdvanTech flooring, to elevate it from other subfloors which only meet the PS-2 industry standard. The result? AdvanTech flooring was issued the Evaluation Service Report, ESR-1785, certifying that it has endured a battery of testing protocols that measure and ensure greater and consistent levels of panel strength, stiffness, and fastener holding power.
ZIP SYSTEM SHEATHING: It’s a one-of-a-kind structural roof and wall system with a built-in energy-efficient barrier that keeps moisture out and reduces air leakage, while still allowing panels to properly dry. Plus, it installs in two easy steps: 1. Install the panels, 2. Tape the seams. Fewer steps result in 40% faster installation when compared to traditional housewrap and felt.
Key Features and Components of ZIP System® Sheathing and Tape
• 1 - High quality structural sheathing panel made of engineered wood delivers strength and durability.
• 2 - Built-in vapor permeable water-resistive barrier eliminates the hassles of house wrap and felt. Engineered for enhanced drainage of bulk water and optimal permeability to allow water vapor to pass through and promote drying.
• 3 - A continuous, rigid air barrier decreases unwanted air leakage for greater energy efficiency.
• 4 - ZIP System™ tape with a specially engineered, high performance acrylic adhesive bonds with ZIP System® panels for a permanent protective seal.
ZIP SYSTEM® R-SHEATHING 5-in-1 System with Layers of Innovation: For installation convenience and exceptional, long-term performance, the all-in-one ZIP System® R-Sheathing panel provides a new approach to sealing and insulating the building envelope. One panel delivers thermal, air and moisture resistance, while providing excellent strength and durability.
• Continuous Foam Insulation Provides Higher R-value
• Increases thermal performance while eliminating thermal bridging
• Designed to meet new energy codes
• Engineered Wood Provides Structure and Durability
• Nailable wood base for trim and accessories
• Provides security against easy home intrusion
• Built-In Water Resistive Barrier Eliminates Housewrap and Felt
• Eliminates costly rework
• Instant rough dry-in with 180-day exposure guarantee
• Superior drainage efficiency that channels moisture downward off the panel face
• Permeable overlay promotes panel drying
• Continuous Air Barrier Creates Greater Energy Efficiency
• Decreases unwanted air leakage into and out of a building
• Helps protect the R-value of insulation, reducing heating and cooling costs
• ZIP System™ Tape Permanently Seals All Panel Seams
• Acrylic formulation provides superior adhesion
• Rigorously tested for long-lasting performance
• Easily applied with tape gun and accessories
WHY CHOOSE AKER?
• AKER creates high quality, American-made bathware with an unmatched reputation for combining style and durability. We pride ourselves on offering performance from every angle with products and support that gives you the consistent superiority you need for success.
• AKER satisfies the most demanding trade professionals with its hassle-free ordering, delivery and easy installation – that’s the AKER Full Strength approach. Your customers will be equally pleased with our bathtubs, showers and tub showers being constructed to endure and remain beautiful.
Have confidence in American quality
• AKER delivers the confidence you need on the job by backing every product we make with more than 40 years of industry experience and best-in-class manufacturing standards.
• Our three state-of-the-art U.S. production plants stay on the forefront of automated production and coating technology to assure precise and consistent quality. We use more resin, less filler and longer fiberglass strands than our competitors do. In addition, we reinforce our sides and bottoms with Balsa wood and additional fiberglass. AKER is bathware that's engineered to last.
Reliable from ordering to installation … and beyond
• A vast, reliable distribution network we built over the decades ensures you receive the industry’s fastest lead times without sacrificing material perfection. We stand behind our products, from manufacturing to deliver to installation, with a damage-free promise and back with industry-leading warranties.
We make business easy
• Our fully U.S.-based customer service supports our partners with best-in-class response times that fulfill all their needs before and after the sale is final, including world-class tools to drive customer demand. Making it easy to do business with us is all in the AKER way.
• Smart from the inside out: Our collections are beautiful to look at, but what you don't see is just as important. At Symmons, we use the highest quality parts from the inside out; every collection is backed by a customer-first culture.
• One Great Valve, Many Design Choices: Symmons offers a wide range of premium trims in designs that will fit any project. Whether enhancing the bathroom of a homeowner, or renovating an entire hotel, a Symmons trim upgrade can save time and money. Symmons shower trims are offered in many styles and finishes to complement any décor.
• Conserving Water is Our Nature: Symmons sets a higher standard for low flow products and water efficiency by offering a variety of options that are built to conserve water without sacrificing style. All of Symmons’ water efficient products have undergone extensive flow analysis testing to ensure that they perform well at lower flow rates.
• ADA: Whether the setting is a sports stadium, senior retirement, school or corporate office building, user comfort, safety and ADA compliance are primary considerations. Symmons offers a wide range of solutions that can meet these requirements without sacrificing product performance or style.
• A Global Leader in Solid State Lighting Systems: Solid-State Lighting (SSL) is revolutionizing the lighting market. Light-Emitting Diodes, or LEDs, represent a transformational change in how light is produced. They are versatile and incredibly energy-efficient, and as their color stability and lumen efficacy continue to increase, they are finding their way into an ever expanding range of general illumination applications.
• SYLVANIA LED light bulbs provide energy savings, and long life. With LED bulbs you can save money on your electric bill and experience the next generation in lighting today. Now that's smart.
• Up to 85% energy savings
• Last up to 25,000 hours or 22.8 years
• Instant on
• No warm up time
• Most models are dimmable
• Mercury free
oBuilders Installed Products
oMoosehead Cedar Log Homes